Yes, websites designed within the past five years definitely look lots higher and have a lot of wow options like spectacular effects, beautiful graphics and clever videos. However that does not mean as websites they perform any higher in satisfying the requirements of the traveler or the web site owner. Indeed fairly often of these effects, graphics and flash videos whereas enhancing the visual charm of the web site really create the web site worse in terms of performance. By performance I mean however well the web site satisfies the objectives it ought to be designed to fulfil.
When you want to own a web site designed or redesigned the primary issue you wish to ascertain is what the objectives of the website are? What is the aim of the website?
Is the purpose to:
- Stun guests with a jaw dropping graphics and effects?
- Get smart reviews for your web site from alternative web site designers?
- Inform and educate visitors?
- Attract the correct guests fascinated by what the web site needs to offer?
- Sell merchandise or services?
- Capture leads or subscribers?